HIV Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
HIV infection is dangerous because it almost completely destroys the immune system. If treatment is not started on time, after 10-15 years a person will get AIDS. In this condition, it is impossible to cope with the secondary manifestations of HIV: the virus will deprive the body of the ability to resist infection. Preventing AIDS is real. The main thing is to start HIV treatment on time.
Residents of Russia can buy medicines to combat HIV on our website. Before buying, you need to consult your doctor. It is impossible to treat yourself with these medicines!
Here you can buy original drugs from European and American manufacturers, as well as their Indian counterparts. The difference between these medicines is only in cost, they do not differ in quality.
The active components of the drugs, entering the bloodstream, inhibit the DNA chains of the causative agent of the disease. The result of the action of the drug is the cessation of the reproduction and spread of immunodeficiency.
How to buy HIV medicines
Often, HIV-infected people cannot get the medicines they need, as these medicines cannot be bought at a regular pharmacy. In addition, there is a high probability of encountering scammers who sell cheap counterfeits under the guise of Indian generics or original drugs.
You can buy high-quality original medicines for HIV infection or their analogues in our online store.
- Generics of Indian origin . The drugs can be bought at 100% prepayment or cash on delivery. However, the latter option will be more expensive due to the commission.
- Original medicines from Europe and the USA . The patient will be able to purchase medications only after a complete clinical examination. Based on its results, the specialist will develop the correct treatment strategy. Only after that we will conclude a contract for the delivery of the required amount of drugs. The prepayment is 50%. The patient pays the rest of the amount upon receipt of the medication.
- fast delivery of orders;
- a large selection of medicines and their availability in stock;
- compliance with the conditions for storage and transportation of drugs;
- affordable cost.
No drug can completely eradicate HIV, but many drugs block the progression of the disease. Therefore, people with HIV need to take special medications for their entire lives.
All HIV medicines fall into 2 categories:
- antiretrovirals (to kill the virus);
- means for combating secondary infections caused by immunodeficiency.
We must not forget that during HIV therapy, the virus gradually develops resistance to the active ingredients of drugs. For this reason, the doctor must monitor the dynamics and, if necessary, make changes in the course of treatment.
HIV drugs are usually in pill form. Indian and American manufacturers pack them in plastic bottles or cardboard packaging. One pack contains from 30 to 120 tablets. Each package contains detailed instructions for use.
The benefits of antiviral drugs:
- Comfortable treatment. Usually, tablets need to be taken 1-2 times a day.
- Fast absorption of the main and additional components.
- Health safety.
- Effectiveness confirmed by extensive research.
- Suppression of virus multiplication by 93-96%.
- Affordable price of generics.
Indications and contraindications
The latest generation drugs are prescribed for HIV infection types 1 and 2.
Antiretroviral drugs are contraindicated in patients:
- with decompensated liver cirrhosis;
- under the age of 18;
- with intolerance to the components of the drugs.
Interaction with other medications
Antiretroviral drugs cannot be combined with antibiotics, hepatoprotectors, and anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs.
According to patient reviews, while taking HIV medications, the following side effects may appear:
- allergic reactions: itching, rash, redness;
- headaches or muscle pain;
- tiredness, apathy;
- malfunctions of the gastrointestinal tract: diarrhea, vomiting, heartburn, abdominal pain.
Side effects are not a reason for discontinuation of treatment.
Mode of application
HIV medications need to be taken daily. The standard daily dose is 1-2 tablets. The duration of administration and dosage of medications can only be calculated correctly by a doctor.
It is unacceptable to self-medicate and change the dosage of the medicine yourself!
The tablets should be stored at a temperature of +25 C for 2-3 years in a place inaccessible to children.
You can find a complete list of modern antiretroviral drugs on our website. You can order medicines by phone or using the feedback form on the website. Remember HIV is not a sentence!