Two antiviral drugs Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir are combined into tablets Velpanat, Velasof, Velakast. This pill is mainly used to treat the chronic hepatitis C virus. It attacks and fights the virus to boost immunity.
Tablets Velasof , Velakast , Velpanat , Velpaclear mainly used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C . Hepatitis C is a viral infection that leads to liver failure. It is caused by the hepatitis C virus. When hepatitis C lasts a long time in the host, it is called chronic hepatitis C. Velpanat tablets help treat it by attacking the viruses in the host. It also stops the spread of the virus. Thus, controlling the spread of the virus leads to a faster recovery from the disease.
The dosage of Velpanat that works best for your body depends on your doctor's recommendation.
There is no evidence of any serious side effects caused by Velpanat, although some general symptoms may be seen early after taking the tablets. Some of the most common side effects are headaches and fatigue. If you encounter serious problems after consuming them, it is recommended that you consult your doctor.
Generally, if you have had chronic hepatitis C for a long time and have started taking Velpanat tablets, it is likely that it will take a long time to recover. The combination of two drugs, Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir, removes the hepatitis C virus. But this process takes time.
- If you regularly drink alcohol, you should consult your doctor about taking Velpanat, as their reaction to alcohol is unknown.
- The tablets are safe to take during pregnancy. Has no negative impact on the baby.
- During breastfeeding, the use of Velpanat is safe, since no harmful effects on the child have been noticed.
- These tablets may cause blurred vision or dizziness when taken, so it is not recommended to drive after taking the medication.
- If you have severe kidney disease, then Velpanat should be used after consulting your doctor, but in most cases it is safe for people with liver disease.
Complete the full course of these pills to see a gradual decrease in the level of hepatitis C virus in your body.